your productivity doctor
- I’m a peak performance and productivity coach dedicated to helping physicians like you reclaim their time and achieve what truly matters. As a physician myself, I understand the demands of the profession and the constant struggle to balance work, personal aspirations, and quality time with loved ones. That’s why I’ve made it my mission to equip you with the tools and strategies to save time, unleash your true potential, and find fulfillment in all areas of your life.
Here’s what I’ve accomplished:
- Traveled the world for 8 months to embark on a journey of self-discovery.
- Invested ~ $150,000 and time in self-work, coaching, training, courses, and conferences in addition to reading over 150 books.
- Developed a productivity philosophy combining human optimization, flow states, and practical skills.
- Empowered people to take control of their lives and make time for what truly matters.
- Balanced full-time work as a NASA flight surgeon and part-time doctor with personal adventures.
- Climbed Everest Base Camp and Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Launched a successful business while maintaining time for family and friends.
- Went from 0 knowledge in real estate to purchasing a 4 plex in one year.
- Started an Amazon business while in critical care fellowship.
- Created a podcast while in Aerospace Medicine fellowship.
- Increased my productivity by 10 times after the birth of my first child. I was able to place two apartment units (17 units and 8 units) under contract for a full assessment and purchased a primary home within 6 months after delivery.
- Established Productivity MD and achieved growth across multiple social media channels.
- Have consistently trained in Olympic weightlifting three times a week since 2014. Resumed lifting just 2 weeks after giving birth.
My ultimate wish is for you to experience the freedom and fulfillment I have found. Together, we’ll conquer mental barriers, save valuable time, and unlock your true potential. Through personalized coaching sessions, I’ll share the strategies and the tools that have allowed me to accomplish all that I have.
If you’re curious about how I’ve managed to do it all, I invite you to book a complimentary 30-minute peak performance and productivity coaching call with me today.
Stay in touch by:
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA/UTMB) – Operational Flight Surgeon
- McMurdo and South Pole Station, Antarctica – temporary staff physician
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Medical and Cardiac Intensive Care Unit Physician
- University of Texas Medical Branch – Aerospace Medicine Fellowship. William Douglas Scholarship Recipient
- University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston – Master in Public Health (MPH)
- University of Washington – St. Louis – Barnes Jewish Hospital – Anesthesia Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- University of Florida – Gainesville – Shands Hospital – Emergency Medicine Residency, Chief Resident, Research Resident of the Year, Intern of the Year
- University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHSCSA) – M.D., Dr. Daniel & Helena Saenz Scholarship Recipient
- Virgin Galactic Research
- SpaceX Medical Projects
- Jungle Medicine Survival
- Catalina Emergency Diving Accident Management
- FAA Aeromedical Examiner Mini-Basic
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care Training
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
- High Altitude Treks – Kilimanjaro summit, Everest Base Camp and 3 Passes, Machu Picchu, Mt. Rainier
- Weightlifter in Olympic Lifts
Please note the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed herein belong solely to the speaker, and not necessarily those of the speaker’s employer, organization, government institution, or medical program. This show is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute the practice of medicine, nursing, or other professional health care services, including the giving of medical advice, and no doctor/patient relationship is formed. The use of information on this show or materials linked from here is at the user’s own risk. The content of this show is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users should not disregard, or delay in obtaining, medical advice for any medical condition they may have, and should seek the assistance of their healthcare professionals for any such conditions. Please assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that I will receive compensation from. I only mention those products or services that I have experienced and truly feel deliver value to you. Please note that I have not been given any free products, services, or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. I am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program through which I may earn compensation for advertising or linking to products on Amazon.