What is your morning routine? Do you usually wake up and immediately rush into your daily schedule? Are your mornings full of stress? Do you have time to focus and jot down your priorities before starting your day?
In this episode, Ann will talk about why you need to have a winning morning routine. What inspired Ann to develop her morning routine, and how has it helped her achieve her daily goals? Listen, learn, and get ready to be motivated!
Key Points From This Episode:
- People often label themselves as something and then behave in a way to fit that label.
- There is no such thing as a morning or night person. If you want to do it, you can do it.
- Ann talks about Jim Kwik’s Morning Routine.
- What is the purpose of establishing a morning routine?
- How does having a morning routine affect your mood throughout the day?
- Ann shares how her morning routine goes.
- Ann gives tips and suggests things you can do in the morning before jumping right into the day.